Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Apparently I'm a horrible copycat.

So, machinima.com finally posted my videos and they've been up there for a day or so and people hate them. Apparently I'm a big copycat and should be shot. Wow, I mean I figured I would get a bad response but wow.

So, that's just weird, the posts on youtube had rave reviews combined with some good constructive criticism but the machinima comments we just plain mean.

Oh well, perhaps (weirdly enough) people on youtube are more paitient. Well, whatever, I'll probably post the third episode on machinima and then I'll stop if I continue to (somehow) offend them.

4 comments:

  1. You shouldn't stop. The early episodes or Freeman's mind aren't exactly anything to write home about. There has to be some development time for a series of this nature. Although your narration style mimics that of Ross Scott, its only because he pioneered the idea. I'd be willing to bet that you develop a unique voice within the first 10-20 episodes. Keep up the good work and don't let the machinima viewers get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you do stop posting them on Machinima, I hope you keep posting them on YouTube. That's where I found both yours and Feeman's Mind, and that's where I will keep watching.

    I just had a look and only saw 4 comments on Machinima, so I wouldn't take too much notice of them. It would be a shame to stop the whole thing just based on those comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you two more, thank you.

    ReplyDelete