Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Barney's Mind - Episode 4


Barney's Mind -Episode 4 on YouTube

So, episode 4 is up and I think I can finally say that I'm proud of this episode. There's nothing really special about it but I think it finally captures the way I envisioned Barney's Mind being.

On some other notes, it seems I'm holding a release schedule of about one episode a week. However, I must take a brief break so don't expect a new episode for at least another week or perhaps two. I need to catch up on a few things.

Also, there's a person trying a Shepherd's Mind and I like it a lot, give him support and maybe we'll get all three going! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNaJX6gOYMA

Lastly, some people have mentioned that I should have called it Calhoun's Mind and I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately it's way too late to change it. Oh well, good observation there. Though, in the spirit of keeping this as original as possible I suppose this is best.

On some non-BM related stuff. This weekend I got to fly one of these:
A Cirrus SR22 G2 (or maybe it was a GTS) 4 seat turbo-charged 310 HP airplane with a max speed of 232 MPH and a state-of-the-art avionics package. Yeah, being a pilot is fun. (oh, and I got it all for free, thanks Cirrus!)

1 comment:

  1. Well, your series not bad at all.
    I'm propose you help and (because can't contact with you directly) offering help.
    If you need volunteers, please, tell for what.

    ReplyDelete