Monday, May 25, 2009

Barney's Mind - Episode 6 (finally)

Barney's Mind - Episode 6 is out.

So, I left work early so that I could finish this for you guys. Oh, and yes I had the day off, I just went into work because I'm a good little slave. Those buildings won't design themselves you know.

Anyway, so after I finished this one I watched it a few times and I actually laughed at it. Now this may not seem like much but by the time I've finished an episode I've probably put about 6 hours of voice acting into it most of it involving some form of listening to myself talk. So, naturally any joke I make is so dead to me it not even close to funny. However, on this episode, each time I hear the line "did I just step on a Cheeto?" I laugh, which is awesome. So, if I can laugh at the same joke 20 times then I'm sure you guys will love this episode. Hoorah, I'm finally becoming good and this game.

In other news, moving next weekend, don't expect a Barney's Mind for at least 2 weeks.

YAR!

10 comments:

  1. Video wont work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was sooo funny, best one yet! I actually recognised some of the lines I suggested which is great (im Joecool280 btw) and shows the genius of the whole submit your ideas thing as it actually involves your viewers in the show so everyone enjoys it more! =D True youtube community spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw,you, sir, are a mighty pirate for making these!! YARRRRR!!! Drinks all around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Properly you been doing slow because blue shift is very short and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for KrimsinYT with opposing force. He can get more episodes out because of how freaking long OpFor is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, yeah, it makes sense. Actually I think if we kept this pace we both might finish at almost exactly the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now if someone could make a Author's mind. (Ya know for They hunger)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Should we have a Gina's Mind?
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Anonymous. It's hard to make a _____mind in a co-op game.

    ReplyDelete