Saturday, May 23, 2009

Delay

Grrrrr, so I installed teamspeak the other day for some of the online games I play with people and it seems to have screwed up my audio codecs so that now when I record the narration it comes out really crappy. Been struggling with this for over a day now and I can't seem to fix it. Really pissing me off. I've found the codecs that teamspeak installed and removed them but it still comes out crappy.

So, yeah, episode 6 will be delayed until I can fix this.

EDIT: Fix it (somehow) but it still may be delayed. We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Well if I were you. It would be delayed because of procrastination. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shephard's mind just come out yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But yeah. Episode 5 was hilarious! I love the "Barney Calhoun debt collector!" line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One question IRAMightypirate. Have you seen the awful Freeman's mind HL2 edition? I wrote a review for it on my blog. (Please reply!!)

    ReplyDelete