Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello...

"Hello,
I'm waiting here for you,
everlong..."

Heh, sorry, was listening to Everlong by the Foo Fighters, which has only increased the annoyance that I left my Guitar Hero disk at a friends house. Grrr, I want my stuff back.

Anyway, so I've once again had too much to do and didn't get any BM work done. Grrrr. However, I have made vast progress in finding a new apartment. Got one place that looks SPECTACULAR. Also, it's about the same size as the one I'm in right now but it's $150 less a month AND the electricity is about $65 less than what I pay right now. On top of that I have about 3 other places that look pretty good as well. Some are little less nice but are even cheaper. So, I guess I have to decide how much I want to pay which is a good position to be in.

So, this is awesome, new place, more monies, yay. I'm so tired of living on a shoe-string budget, I wish my roommates hadn't bailed on my a month after I got the place I'm living in right now. I can't wait to have money to go flying and golfing and all those good things. Maybe I'll post a video of my flying on YouTube when I get back from some flying.

Ummm, let's see, other news. Mmm, I guess not much is happening, at least nothing much worth writing here. Well, I guess I can give a BM update of sorts:

So, it's clear to me that until I move I'm gonna have some difficulty keeping a regular BM schedule but don't worry. I hope to get the fixes for Ep4 done tonight (the ones I talked about last post) and then I may even have the raw footage for Ep5 done tonight but lets say tomorrow. So, I'm thinking then that I should have the preliminary audio done by sunday and lets say about 2-3 days of editing and junk just to be safe so we're looking at sometime mid the late next week for a release date. Also, friday of next week I should have my hours for the Counter-Strike server all done and then I can relax a little more and hopefully resume a more normal BM schedule.

Oh, and if people every want to play some Counter-Strike or L4D with me my steam ID is:
2962112, oh and if you want to play some Guitar Hero or Smash Brothers: Brawl just message me here and I'll send that info to ya.

"
And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again ."

No comments:

Post a Comment