Monday, May 18, 2009

New Shephard's Mind episode.

Everybody's favorite masked crusader has a new episode out. No not batman you dork, Shephard.

Shephard's Mind - Episode 6 (damn, he's beating me)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yeah, KrimsinYT, is totally going to finish long before I ever get around to the BM end and years before Ross Scott ever finishes Freeman's Mind.

However, I've decided to give you guys a little preview of cool stuff to come. There will be a point in Barney's Mind/Shephard's Mind where Barney and Shephard do in fact talk to each other and it will be coordinated in both episodes. Thus, you will in fact be getting a preview of Barney's Mind and a callback to Shephard's Mind.

Also, I'm hoping that the ending of Barney's Mind may also have him meeting up with Shephard at the end. Not telling how this would happen but, it will (though Half Life purists will probably hate me forever for it). Well, I suppose I can give out a little hint:
NO! NEVER! I'VE SAID TOO MUCH!

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Really looking forward to the collabration, hmm is that from Microsoft Flight simulator X? And sherpard isn't in the air force is he, he's in the army, so if your going where I think your going, he'd better start learning to fly fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wright and wrong escaper, lol you'll love it when I get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....yeah, shepard was last out and the first to finnish.....or? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well keep in mind that Opposing Force is waaaay longer than Blue Shift so it's really up in the air as to who's going to finish first, really. Plus I'll probably slow down soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shephards mind!

      Delete
    2. shephards mind is awesome

      Delete
  5. hahahahaha last show name 'pierateninga vs soldierkamicazie

    ReplyDelete
  6. w00t nice jet :) happy for next epidodes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the episode out yet? coz i just saw it on Shephard's Mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wha? Wow, this is a old post. I assume you're referring to the finale where I talk to Shepherd. Yeah, his side of that conversation is out but mine won't be out for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can not wait for barney's mind side of the conversaion, is the next episode out yet? (of barney's mind)

    ReplyDelete
  10. episode 15 is going to be a while, think Freeman's Mind timeframe. I'll post an update when I have a more clear release date.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what did you use for the cockpit and controls and all that crap

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love shephards mind and barneys mind

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love barneys mind and shephards mind!

    ReplyDelete