Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shephard's Mind - Episode 4

Shephard's Mind - Episode 4 is up, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIA4eAjU9uk&feature=channel and this is my favorite. Me and my brother we're laugh our asses off at it.

In other news, just got back from the Star Trek movie and, if I may be so bold, movie of the year, by far! Watch it ASAP. I'll post a review of it later.

Oh, and something I'm sure you don't care about but I'll put it here anyway. Barney's Mind - Episode 5 is in the works, might even have it monday evening. But, like I said, I'm sure you don't care.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah we don't care about Barney's Mind. THAT'S WHY WE'RE READING THE BARNEY'S MIND BLOG. IT IS BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you! (In a completly hetrosexual way!) I've taken to checking this blog daily now, just as I can't wait for the next episode to come out!

    ReplyDelete