Sunday, May 24, 2009

Soooo, yeah.

Soooo, yeah. Barney's Mind is progressing, I've got a preliminary audio done but there are a LOT of parts I need to go back and improve so, to keep some semblance of quality, I probably wont have episode 6 out till some time this week. I would have been done by now but moving plus work plus some car repairs got in my way. Oh, and by no means is this delay caused by the 5 hours I put into Counter-Strike, L4D, and TF2 on saturday. No. Not at all. SHUT UP, I'M MAKING IT!... okay

In other news, Shephard's Mind - Episode 7 is out. Damn, he's really beating me now.

4 comments:

  1. IMMA FRIGGIN' BLUR HERE


    BONK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shepard's mind and barney's mind. I'll wait as long as I have to!
    Also. IRAmightypirate. My counter strike source (off steam I swear!) stopped working all of the sudden. Any ideas of what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try deleting your .blob file (search on google how to do it)

    P.S. I didn't even know you could illgally crack CS:S and play it online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't. All torrent games usually can't play online and just crash in 3 days.
    But I honestly can't get myself to illegaly download HL games.

    ReplyDelete