Sunday, June 21, 2009

Barney's Mind - Episode 7


OMG! YAY! IT'S HERE! START A RIOT! SET STUFF ON FIRE! RUN AROUND NAKED SCREAMING "THE MUFFINS ARE COMING!"

YouTube - Barney's Mind - Episode 7

....yeah, sorry about that, a little excited about the 200,000 emails I'm sure I'm about to get from YouTube regarding episode 7.

Episode 8 is already on it's way. I'm probably not going to upload the raw footage for ep 8 and just go solo on this so that I can get it done faster (hopefully I've matured enough in my humor that it should still be good, I think I have).

6 comments:

  1. I have to say, this isn't as good as Freemans Mind, but its still pretty damn good. Their getting funnier as they go along also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, dude. Keep'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you looking good won't you back that ass up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol guys look at the head it says Episode OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. at the guy above me:EVERYONE noticed that...
    anyways, good episode, but your humor was noticibly different. Still good, just different

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fact, I only did the episode OMG because I was at work and didn't have the original file and I opened photoshop to erase and redo the text but I couldn't find the right font so I just picked a random one and typed OMG!

    :D

    ReplyDelete