Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm back!

Okay, so first off, I got zero work done on episode 7 due to the fact that steam decided that working in offline mode was for losers and that I needed to update steam. Kinda hard to update with no interwebs so, yeah. Played lots of single player games though and I got about 90% moved in. Also went to a rock concert and did some other stuff.

Anyway, so I still didn't have internet when I left my apartment this morning but that's okay, they said it probably wouldn't be on till sometime between 3-5 pm today. So, HOPEFULLY I'll have 'net when I get home and I will jump right on EP 7 and hopefully have that out soon.

In other news, this is what happens when I don't have internet for a weekend:

Yeah, 61 emails, about 2/3 of them youtube. lol, took me about half an hour just to read them all and respond to a few.

Oh, and to Janet and anonymous, that was pretty funny your little discussion. Also, are you kidding, I'm not pissed cause now I have something to watch during my lunch break.

Shephard's Mind - Episode T$*&@*#!

Okay, so not much else to say. If all goes well I should have the preliminary version of BM - Ep 7 done tonight so I'm thinking Wednesday for a release date. I'll put a trailer up tonight too. Rock on people.

P.S. I just hit 10,000 views on episode 1 and feel like doing something special for my fans, any ideas of what I should do?

10 comments:

  1. Something comical, but BM related that is funny but also commeretes 10,000 views...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have barney kill 10,000 Gmen out of anger or something. also, congrats!(P.S. it's actually not that hard. there was a FF7:CC mission where you had to kill a million soldiers:P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, something comical...well I was thinking of doing a special episode where Barney gets teleported into another game and is all like "wtf" and then teleport him back. OH! Or I could have him teleport through a whole bunch of games and have him get more and more weirded out.

    Thoughts? Ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I GOT IT! I'm gonna post a video response to some of the more interesting and funny comments. That should be good and fairly easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmf, i know! film your own day and act like barney?.....but no guns/ailiens/soliders......or make a episode in gmod there barney just plaing around with 1.000 and 1.000 gmans?

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe have wake up in the portal universe? or whaat would be funnier to me is him walking around in the quaake 4 universe

    ReplyDelete
  7. torment Barney w/ "OVAH 9000!!!" until he commits suicide

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. @IRA wimp, this is 10, 000 views we're talking about here, not 100!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PUT HIM IN SIMS OR HALO OR HALF LIFE 2 EP2 IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE GAMES IN THE SUGGESTION

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW ABOUT A NEW EPISODE D:<

    ReplyDelete