Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quick update

I HAVE INTERWEBS! WOOT!

Yeah, called them this morning as I left for work and (after a relatively brief 15 minutes of hold music) I got someone who said my interwebs were being installed as we spoke. Nice. So, assuming they aren't lying bastards then I should have net when I get home which means I should have Barney's Mind done in 2 days, that's assuming I don't finish it tonight (unlikely).

After that I'm going to bang out ep 8 and 9 to make up for this ridiculous long delay.

Oh, and children, the moral of this story is, before you move, give the utility companies at least 1 month of heads-up rather than 1 week.

3 comments:

  1. LOL ok i will Mighty lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pull ahead man SM has not relesed a episode for almost 1 1/2 Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about making up for time, make good eps.

    ReplyDelete