Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quicker update

So, got home yesterday and I had [drumroll that trails off] no internet...

SO! I called the customer service place but then realized that it was 5:45 and they closed at 5:30 (though apparently their tech support place was open but I didn't have that number).

ANYWAY! I just called them during my lunch break at work and they told me that everything was on and has been since yesterday so apparently it's a technical issue. Oh well, that honestly makes me feel better because I'm sure it's just some stupid setting on their end or mine (though I don't see how, I've gone over the router settings and everything is as it should be).

Oh well, but the good news is I do indeed have internet, the bad news is that I didn't get any work done on ep 7 yesterday, the good news is I shall still have it done by friday night if all goes well so I can still maintain my promise to have ep 7 by this week.

Hmmm, I guess that wasn't that quick, oh well.

Oh, and yesterday I got do some surveying for this guy in northern Maine who needs to move his camp and it was GORGEOUS! Simply one of the best days ever and the lakeside camp scenery just made it 10,000 times better. I would have done that job for free it was so nice. I have pictures too, I'll post them if anyone feels like being jealous.

P.S. I JUST BOUGHT A 1000W SOUND SYSTEM! Noise complaints here I come!

5 comments:

  1. uhmm.....POST THE PICTURES!!!!

    always fun to waych something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post pics or a vid of your new place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure we would love to see those pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed:PICS or GTFO! (lame pun, i know)Anyways, lets hope something even more ridiculous doesn't happen(like, say, your router breaks or something) but im sure this will be a great episode to make up for how much longer it took...right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the pictures were taken by a fellow worker so I need to have him send me them so I'll have them up later.

    Anon: Yes, as soon as I have net I'll post a video of my new place.

    Mookae: I prefer pics or it didn't happen myself. Also, yes, it will be.

    ReplyDelete