Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Still working

Episode 8 is progressing nicely.

In the meantime, not sure if anyone has noticed in my favorites is an avatar fan movie and I am a huge avatar fan (even though I'm 23). I usually don't like anything Nickelodeon makes but avatar is great in that, while being aimed at a younger audience, it was/is quite mature and had a lot of good themes. It reminded me of a lot of anime's rather than a nick cartoon.

Anyway, so if you like Avatar: The Last Airbender or if you don't like it or even if you've never heard of it, you should at least watch this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ZjjMBXMpk&feature=channel

I'm excited, it's described as Avatar mixed with the matrix and lord of the rings. Oh, and this is part 1 of 3 and they are going to basically be redoing the series. So many good movies coming out this summer and next summer is looking just as good.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that, now back to working on episode 8.

2 comments:

  1. nice, m. night is directing so you know it will good

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I'm not the only one who likes avatar and Half-Life :D

    ReplyDelete