Monday, June 29, 2009

Weeeeeeeeee

Weeeeeeeeeee! I like coffee.

I hardly ever drink it after curing my addiction to it back in college but, every once and a while I have a cup or two and weeeeeeeeee! So much energy. Love this stuff.

Annnnnnnnyway. Hulu, cool stuff getting added on there if you haven't been there in a while. A friend of mine pointed me to the movie Virtuality and I only got about half way through it before Left 4 Dead interupted me but it was really good what I saw, can't wait to finish it. I'm gathering there's something the movie isn't telling me but we'll see.

So, episode 9, going to try to get it about 90% done tonight. I should have the footage posted tonight as well on the screening room.

Oh, yeah, about that. So, it seems that a big part of the fans enjoy suggesting dialog as well as seeing the dialog used. Therefore, I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing with a minor change. Before I used about 75% of the dialog suggested but I'm going to cut that down to about 25%-35% and do the rest myself.

Also, I'm considering getting a teaser trailer up for the final episode of Barney's Mind which, while being a few months away, I'm really, really excited for. It's going to be a half hour episode split into 3 parts so it's going to be a fairly long production time and will involve a few more voice actors and some pretty interesting stuff including a bit involving KrimsonYT from Shephard's Mind. So, would you guys be interested in a teaser trailer? Do I even need to ask such a silly question?

Anyway, I have to run to grab some lunch but I wanted to let you guys know that I found a spot where Ross Scott could (VERY briefly) appear in Barney's Mind with almost no effort on his part so I'm going to ask him to do that. It would be an exclusive line that wouldn't appear in his Freeman's Mind so, yeah, that would be awesome. I'll let you know if he agrees to it.

12 comments:

  1. think i know what spot, and, why a teaser!?!? we can wait....NOT

    TEASER!!! TEASER!!! TEASER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, and now the coffee buzz is gone...

    Pirate battery level = 1% - 5 minutes remaining. Please shut down your pirate or connect to an external power source (such as rum) to avoid losing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pirate has shut down in an unusual way. Would you like to start-
    NO.
    Pirate has recovered fro-
    NO REPORT.
    HOT WO-
    CLO-o, wait...
    anyways, lets hope you get those up soon...unless you died, or something...

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least we have a few months til all the Minds series run out. I'll be sad to see them go. So Pirate, do you know what you're gonna do after barney's mind?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Chris:

    After I finish I'm going to go back and do a special edition of few of the not so good episodes (1 to 4 come to mind). I'll still have the originals there too but I will be making the new ones the "official" versions.

    After that, KrimsonYT (Shephard's Mind) and I have a few things we may be doing together.

    Beyond that, I have no idea. I may do something like Barney's Mind on a different game or I may do something completely different, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A KrimsonYT-Pirate collaboration would be pretty awesome. I sure hope you keep making machinimas! I don't think the "mind" model will get old anythime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Chris well that'd be cool, but they can't just do HL2, of course. I say they do all those polpular SP mods, like Case Closed, for example. How far they'd go before giving up though, I'd have no idea...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're gonna get Ross to join in? Neat. I wonder if he even knows Shephard's Mind exists....

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Shephard's Mind just come out today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Krimsin: I'm going to TRY, no promises.

    @Anon: Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gordon Freeman from Freeman's mindJune 30, 2009 at 8:00 PM

    Coffe coffe coffe COFFE. Not as strong as Methanphetimie but it lets you keep your teeth.

    ReplyDelete