Friday, June 19, 2009

YAY!

Guess what! The thing I found online about unpluging the network worked, I can now get into offline mode on steam. YAY! Ep 7 coming ASAP!

Also, by going from window to window in my apartment I managed to find an unsecured router with internet. It's got low signal strength but it holds a connection long enough for me to do things like write this. YAY!

Anyway, I am now off to make ep 7 and I'm going to do nothing else until I have it finished. Hopefully that means I might even have it up tomorrow!

I hope you're as excited as I am. Trailer coming soon (assuming I can hold this connection long enough to get a video up to YouTube. Maybe I'll run down to McDonald's and hit up their wi-fi if not).

4 comments:

  1. now that is how the modern computer geek pirate does it.
    go ira!

    tho i have a feeling i will soon have to suffer the head ache of moving. and right when i was getting ready to make a cstrike machinima

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets hope you like Big Macs, IRA...lawl

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally, something good comming on internet!!!!

    missing all these minds...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol its their own fault for leaving it unsecured!

    ReplyDelete