Friday, July 3, 2009

Barney's Mind - Episode 9 footage out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqYvMLGytXM

Sorry it's out so late. To get it out sooner I'm going to start working on the dialog ASAP so submit dialog suggestions quickly.

Anyway, to mark getting 20,000 views on episode 1 I'm going to be doing a live Q&A session so stay tuned for details regarding that, I'm probably going to be doing it some time next weekend but I've setup a poll for the day people think it would be best to do it. I'm going to do it at 8 PM in the evening EST so that should give both sides of the continent plenty of time to ask stuff (sorry Europe but I think you're getting the short end of the stick here).

Anyway, it will probably be over something like skype and will be first come, first served. We'll probably do it for about a half hour or so. I'll record it and post it online for anyone who misses it.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait did that say the finale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to ask that too. Is this game THAT short?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NUUUUU DON'T LEAVE OUT EUROPE!!!
    That's where the majority of Half-Life fans live! Can't you do your interview at around 3 PM?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I don't get home till around 6 PM unless we were to do it on the weekend.

    As for the game being short, yes it is, you can easily beat it in 4 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to wait to watch the footage until the dialouge comes out. Also, I can't find any good time zone converters, so what time would the interview be in Pacific Standard Time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you should post your skype name so we can goahead and add you so we are all prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my skype name is tehmightypirate

    oh and PST is 3 hours before PST so at 8PM EST it's 5 PM PST.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou, so Sunday should be a good day for me then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there really no daylight saving time where you live? Because if there is, you should be saying EDT and PDT, respectively.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, you're right that should be EDT not EST, my bad.

    ReplyDelete