Friday, July 24, 2009

Alice and Kev

I stumbled upon this earlier today and just read through it and am awestruck and stunned by it.

Alice and Kev is a story about a homeless daughter and her abusive angry father set in the game Sims 3. I must say, this story almost brought me to tears and the originality combined with the fact that it appears that the majority of the events are game driven just astounds me.

Anyway, I could go on and on gushing about this but I'll simply say that you should read it. The story is only about a month old so there's not much to catch up on if you're worried about that. Also, I must say, this story has brought about more emotion in me then about 90% of the movies and books I watch and read, I simply can't wait to see what happens next.

Alice and Kev - The Beginning

Note: while there are some happy spots this is (so far) a very sad story, you have been warned.

4 comments:

  1. I have been following this for months. Man, this is getting popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this thanks to you and WOW this is sooo touching, I felt like crying several times but she is so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got back from my second (and, sadly, final) day of comic-con. Got tons of great info to share. Just let me know if you wanna podcast or not.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, maybe we can do one on sunday or monday?

    ReplyDelete