Podcast tentatively titled Games, Movies, TV and Stuff and will be a podcast about entertainment events and occasionally some other stuff that we find interesting.
Hosts: Ian 'Pirate' Riley and Dylan 'Trekkie' Riley
Music: On Your Own - By Mossback (used under Creative Commons license)
So, here's the podcast pilot. Note the word 'pilot'. It is rough and designed for us (and you) to figure out what works and what doesn't. So, please comment on what you liked, what you didn't like, and what you think we could do that could make it better.
Here's somethings that I noticed that I'm going to do:
- I sound too cheerful all the time, I need to have some more emotional variety.
- Better sound setup, too quiet a recording so I had to up the volume giving it a background hum.
- Better stuff to talk about, stuff that's more interesting like reviews and such.
- A little more structure (but I want to keep it all unscripted).
- Also, a little more point and counter point, me and Dylan agreed on things a little too much.
P.S. Not that anyone cares but there's a new Freeman's Mind out: FM - Episode 12