Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Podcast?

So, I'm thinking I might start doing podcasts as well as blogs as well as Barney's Mind. I'm not really sure what I'm going to talk about, probably games, work, news, and other things. I'll do a pilot one tonight with my brother (who's going to be chilling with me at my apartment) and we'll see if you people like it. It's going to be a LOT more structured than the live Q&A.

Oh, and Barney's Mind - Episode 10 (or episode 1010 in binary) will be out soon. My brother hanging with me for a bit and some minor car repairs and the new Harry Potter movie are probably going to get in the way a bit but, not to fear, I should have it out either thursday or friday (with the usual disclaimer of no promises).

Other news, not sure if I posted this here, I got my car back, doesn't need a new tranny yet but it may soon so I'm going to drive it until it dies, could be 2 months or 2 years and I'm obviously hoping for the latter. Also, finishing up a major project at work, cool beans there. Ummmm, not much else to report, things have been quite busy but at the same time quite boring so the only other thing I can think to put here is a little rant to my local supermarket. Damn you people for giving me stale bread that lasted all of 3 days before molding, I know it happens but, grrrr and stuff (dammit, I can't really be mad at them, I used to work for them and I know how retail is).

11 comments:

  1. how did u get people to ask questions via talking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't 10 be 1010? Also we are forecor buying bread as it always goes moldy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also if u would like more friends on msn u can add me

    ReplyDelete
  5. *forever Also my trusty scientific calculator informs me the number you posted in binary would be Episode 12,592 in decimel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you're right I had the ASCII form of 10, not the numerical form which you're right, is 1010.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you own your own house?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 111 types of people: those who don't understand binary, those who have learned it, and those who think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so your starting a podcast you should have specal podcast episodes where fan or to does itwith yu and if your planing that lol I WANT TO bE FIRST RAWR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ross uploaded a new Freemans Mind.

    ReplyDelete