Sunday, July 12, 2009

Q&A! First come, first served.

Post your Skype name (listed at the top of the Skype screen) in the comments. I will invite people to the Skype conference in the order listed here. The Q&A is 8 PM EDT tomorrow (EDT is GMT minus 4 hours). Note, if you are not on at 8 PM EDT tomorrow then I will skip your name. If it fills up before you get on you will lose your place. We had 34 people said they would come in the polls so in all likelyhood it will be full quite quickly.

Oh, and one thing I will mention, since this is Skype, everyone will be able to talk, this is fine, I want everyone to be able to laugh, chat, joke, whatever. However, if you're being annoying or not letting anyone speak or anything like that then you will be booted from the Q&A. Also, note that with this many people things like breathing into a mic and such will make things VERY loud. Please, if you have a mic famialize yourself with the audio input volume feature. It can be accessed it skype by clicking on the icon of a headset in the lower, righthand corner.

You can download Skype here: http://www.skype.com/download/


28 comments:

  1. Mines happycow524

    ReplyDelete
  2. fllthdcrb

    You might want to use copy & paste. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if that doesn't work: Jackal991100

    ReplyDelete
  4. CtrlAltCorrupt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I the only one who is concerned that 26% of your fanbase voted "What does this do?" in the poll? And made it to 2nd place?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My skype name is omnicents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @dirtyblue: I'm less concerned because I'm sure plenty of them were people coming back and finding that they could vote again because the blogspot poll system sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My skype name is JCLFMark

    (they wouldn't let me have JCLFJanet for some reason, Nazi bastards!) LOL

    I added you to my contacts, tho, so JCLFMark is me.



    ....crap, now people are gonna think my name's Mark or something. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mines awsgames

    But you should already know that since I talked to you earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah so its 4pm, im Joel.Hook but I may not be on then

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine is natranr. I went ahead and added you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mine is grazara, got you already in my list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mine is Madman2131

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm dendrio405 first time posting on here xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm Thewwekiller on skype. can't wait for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  16. my skype should be doomedsole

    ReplyDelete
  17. @doom: couldn't find you

    this is a placeholder for kieran

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mine is shortandgeeky

    ReplyDelete
  19. my skype name is danceallot

    ReplyDelete
  20. Downloading it now, but my username is

    keith.webstone

    (As I wright this, I'm createing it, so wait a tad)

    ReplyDelete
  21. my username is tehepicfreeman but it's making my account ATM...

    ReplyDelete
  22. My Skype name is BionTimeWorks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hahaha, skype fail. :-(

    I was taking the trolley home from school (of course it showed up to SDSU late!). So I didn't want to use my mic to talk on the trolley, cuz I'd look like a crazy person talking into my computer... and there are enough crazy people on the university trolley to begin with.

    When I got home and finally turned on my mic, it ended.

    :'( many tears. hahaha j/k

    Thanks for doing this, though. A little tough to hear at times, but it was a really cool move on yours' and Krimsin's part. I doubt Ross Scott would ever do something like that. It shows a lot of love to the fans, so kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It was great

    We should do this again

    ReplyDelete
  25. mhy skype name is : kasparello1

    I alredy invited you mighty so pls accept i am fro m latvia so pls :)

    ReplyDelete