Thursday, October 22, 2009

Waffle copter

So, things slowly calming back down. Both the paintball and the Left 4 Dead tournaments went well. I came in 2nd place in the paintball tournament and our team made it to the 2nd round in the l4d tournament (and then got curb stomped by a semi-pro l4d team).

Good times though, had lots of fun. Anyway, so I've gotten a little more work done on Episode 14 but not as much as I wanted to do by this point. I'm definitely going to get a bunch of work done tonight so I hope to have the episode at least half done by the end of the week. If I really push I may have this done early next week but no promises. Like I said earlier, this is a long episode.

Anyway, I'm probably going to release another funny episode sometime this weekend and I'll also release a section of the real episode 14 for you guys tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Take your time Ian. Barney's Mind for the freaking win! I'll buy him a beer once he gets out of the hell that is Black Mesa. :-)

    ReplyDelete