Monday, November 2, 2009

100th post and stuff!

Just noticed this is my 100th post. Go me!

Another thing I just noticed is that the capital of Uganda is Kampala.

Another thing I noticed is that people seem to really want Episode 14 to be done. This is quite understandable since episode 13 was released well over a month ago. I must apologize for this, episode 14 has taken a lot longer than I thought it would.

I documented my weekly time usage a while back so I'm not going to bother repeating it but, suffice it to say that I've been pretty busy over the past month. However, I would have probably had episode 14 done a week ago if it wasn't for me being ass raped by work (in a good way). Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but spending 11 hours a day in a paper mill angle grinding a steel fuel oil tank so I can perform thickness tests is not exactly something that's easy. I enjoyed it I suppose but it drained my energy and I'm just now recovering.

That said, I now have some free time back and will be devoting every hour I'm not working to Barney's Mind until it's done, I promise. I feel bad that I've kept you waiting so long and again I must apologize. Oh, and about the trailers. I know that I have too many what with the fake episode, the preview, and the trailer out but honestly the fake episode was more for fun and wasn't meant to be a trailer. The preview was put up to be a trailer because I expected to have the episode done a week ago (before work killed me) and then KingBaulin made me the trailer for episode 14 and I felt it would be rude to not put it up. Anyway, yes I know that the over-trailering has made it more of a tease than anything but, whatever, it's done.

Just hang in there a little longer, almost done (though, I suppose I should say get used to it, cause after this is the finale and that's going to take quite a long time to make).

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you're talking to us. The last episode of SM was way back in mid-September and Krimsin hasn't said a word on his blog since then (though he did post another video on his YT channel).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, too bad about your job and stuff though. But still, don't overwokr yourself. Can't wait 'till the next Episode comes out, 20 minutes of pure awesome.

    ReplyDelete