Saturday, December 19, 2009

Audition Winners and Episode 15 ETA

Alright! Awesome auditions guys, I had TONS of people submit auditions and they were all great, I'm totally serious in saying that it was very hard to narrow it down to three people. Yes, three people. You see, I had someone lined up to do douchbag but he dropped out at the last minute. So without further adieu, the winners;

Douchbag will be played by: corky064
the Fighter Pilot will be played by: danielcdawson
and the military ATC will be played by: emperorpsymon

Congratulations everyone! This has been so much fun. Don't worry if you didn't get in, I have plans for something shortly after new years in which everyone can have part in the video that wants one.

The other thing I wanted to announce is that Barney's Mind - Episode 15 is mere days away. I have the script done, the filming is being finished today (took me forever to get the FSX stuff all setup) and 1/3 of the dialog is done. So, all that remains is some of my dialog and the guest actor's dialogs and the editing and it'll be done!

Latest it will be out is the 24th but I hope to have it out a few days before that. This video is more or less my decemberween present to everyone as well as my present for you guys getting episode 1 up to 100,000 views! (zomg)

Anyway, thanks for all your support guys, I hope you enjoy this episode a lot.

17 comments:

  1. darn oh well too bad my mic was broken other wise i think my dad and i would have got it done in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing U luck. I "Lived the life of Riley"! (You) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey professoboy has anyone done hldecay mind yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ian can you refran from useing the word d***bag too much. thear is only so much swareing i can take so please dont use it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Douchebag isn't that bad a swear word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Douchebag is only the coolest scientist in the world :P

    Cheers for the part dude! Congrats to the others aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (jaffa) swearing makes the world go round matey so u better get used to it lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to keep the swearing down to minimum in Barney's Mind since I know that kids watch this. You'll be happy to know that douchbag is only mentioned a few times in episode 15 along with other swears.

    That said, I try not to censor myself. Swearing is part of the world, it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be the best Douchebag EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love homestarrunner, remember, Dcemberween isn't about the love, it's about the presents

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol douchebag returns... Someone should make a douchebag's mind, I can imagine it....

    ReplyDelete
  12. it will be cool to hear Corky not only in Felix's mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey ian when barny fidels with the planes controls how about at lest for a moment that the radio turns on and it plays storg bad,s systum is down that would be so funny just a sugestion

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi ian in case you havent thoght of this the hecu would probly have the air feld under gaurd so you might have to think of some way to explain how barney securde a plane maby you find out that dbag is good with a sniper rifal and sniped the gaurds or somthing like that

    ReplyDelete
  15. howdy ian insted of storgbad on the radio how about the radio version of still alive that would be awsome

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey you need to cheack your old final episode trailor lonerider6690 has a coment that sounds like a cool idea you might want to add in

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi ian saw your new episode 15 trailor you need to keep that one too along with the final ep trailor because both are awsome

    ReplyDelete