Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar movie = AWESOME

Okay, so I just got out of the movie Avatar and, without giving this out lightly, it is the best movie I've ever seen. Seriously, I think it's impossible to not like this movie. I'm sure some people won't like it as much as I do but, damn, this movie is awesome in the literal meaning of that word.

After I got out I would have turned right around and went back in for the next show if it wasn't sold out and if I had brought my car and wasn't riding with my family. Totally going to see it again tomorrow.

Seriously, see it, preferably in 3D. This is one movie I don't think anyone will want to miss, I doubt anyone will like it as much as I do but seeing as the theater I was in had a standing ovation at the end, you'll probably like it.

14 comments:

  1. i dont want to see it, because i thought as in avatar..it meant that avatar the last airbender (which is a good show)and it doesnt look that good to me,special effects are cool looking though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon, you know they're making a Last Airbender movie right?

    Still not sure why you don't want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just went to see it in 3d it was epicness taken form

    ReplyDelete
  4. @IRAMightyPirate i know, thats what i thought it was but i dont want to see the avatar because it looks boring and long. i will see it when it comes out on dvd though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went to see that movie, god how awesome it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hate to burst your bubble, man, but my younger sister takes no interest in this movie. What she and I'd prefer actually would be "Avater--The Last Airbender". What's the original Avatar even about, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Avatar is one of the greatest videos i have ever seen... Now im gonna go play crysis because the movie reminds me of that game.


    Sent from my iphone

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw Inglourious Basterds in theaters, my facorite movie hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. DUDE BARNEYS MIND IS BAD ASS ITS LIKE DO A VICTOR ROLL DUDE I AM SO COOL ITS LIKE IM ON CRAZY PILLS LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. avater is indeed a verry verry good movie, you have to see it in 3D otherwise it won't be so nice i think

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, an awesome movie.

    Heh, I thought it was a nice touch to pop out the text on the MPAA rating cards. Even the 20th Century Fox logo was in 3D.

    Oh, and the movie was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it was the most awesomness movie that ever exsisted ever

    ReplyDelete
  13. James Cameron is a genius. He must get Best Director at the Oscars.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Avatar is a great visual extravaganza but it's a very bad example of a science fiction movie. Neither the plot nor the sci-fi concepts are original or path breaking.

    Most of the movie is a bad collage made by ripping off some previous science - fiction and a lot of previous fantasy works.

    for a more detailed discussion visit my blog. My latest post is about this topic

    ReplyDelete