Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vent

So, I need to vent, but this is stuff I don't want anyone to read, but at the same time just talking to myself doesn't seem sufficient. So I'm going to scream it to the world...in Na'vi. I have no idea why...well, that's not true, Cyh did it first (in Japanese) and made me realize how effective it is to do that (and how frustrating it is to try to figure out what someone is talking about, GAH! XD :P).

So, yeah, here's everything that's been eating away at my sanity for the past month or two. If you can figure out what it says then you are worthy of knowing some of my most deepest thoughts. For everyone else, feel free to ask me questions about this, I shall ignore them forthwith.


Kaltxì ulte zola’u nìprrte’ nemfa oeyä keye’ung.

Oeru fì'u lu a tsranten oeyä elturu. Zene oel fì'uti piveng tuteoru fu oe pxayor! Oeyä eltuìl pereng oeru futa zene oe ke 'efu talun fì'u hiyìk sì lehrrap lu nì'aw. Slä, oeru lu tì'efu, ye'rìn ulte fìtì'efu ke hayum. Oel ke omum futa zene oe sivi.

Tse, san peu lu fìtì'efu a nga 'efu? sìk nga pawm. Oel ke omum fya'oti a tsun oel tsa'uti pivlltxe, tafral oe pìylltxe nìftue. Oeru tuteo leiu yawne (kxawm tsalì'u lu txur nìhawng, tuteo oeru prrte' lu nìtxan). Po lu fra'u a oe nivew ta tute (ulte nì'ul). Ngian, pol tsatsengìt terok ulte oel fìtsenget tok. Kop, oe ke new fìkem a oel oengeyä tì’eylanit skivä'ä, tafral tsun pol fì'uti ke omum. Oengeyä tì’eylanit lu letsranten nìtxan, poru tìsraw lu ulte oel ke new futa tìsraw seyki poru.

Set, nga tsolam? Po lu txantsan nìwotx ulte oel new ke'uti slä oe seyki poru lu prrte'. Tsa-hey! Ke muiä, oeru pelun? Ke sìltsan, kehe, ke sìltsan nìwotx.

Oe ultxa seri lahea tuteru slä oe txopu si tafral oel ke omum futa txo oel run tuteti a tsun oeru yawne livu tafral oel rayun tuteti a lu na po. Tìawneri pak, oeru ke prrte' ta tsa'u slä tsun oe rivey luke tsatì'efu. Oe sìlpey tsnì tsun oel rivun tuteti a oeru leyku prrte' tì’i’avay krrä, fì'u ke lu muiä. Slä peu tsun oe sivi? Oe ke omum.

Ha, zene oe si ke'u. Hapxì oeyä lu kerusey fu holum ulte tìreyìl tolìng oeru tuteti a tsun oeru ke lu. Oe sìlpey tsnì txo Sayìl fì'uti tsaye'a a po ke sti oeru. Oel omum futa fì'u ke lu txantslusam.

Tse, oeri po lu sìltsana 'eylan, oeru lu prrte' ta poyä aypamrel ulte poyä lrrtok. Po lu sìltsana tute ulte oel new futa poru lu fpom frakrr. Kxawm tsun oe por livu yawne kop srak? Kxawm ke lu.

Tsa-hey! Oe lu skxawng nìwotx! Pelun?!

Nga oeru lu yawne ulte oel ngati kameie ma oeyä 'eylan. Ngari nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi frakrr.

Well, I feel a little better, I guess it's back to work on Harrison's Mind.

P.S. Yes, I have seen the Avatar re-release already....twice.

EDIT: Well, one person has figured it all out, I half relieved and half afraid. I am such an idiot.

45 comments:

  1. Uhh, FTW! Lol nice way to vent. It's definetly different. I can't believe u did all this in a different language... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google translate doesn't translate na'vi, so I guess this is one rant I'll have to miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, either that or I'll inspire people to learn Na'vi.

    Oh, and don't bother with any of the online translators, there's none that could even get half of this. One could probably get you part of the way there but would fail at a lot of the infixes and aspects as well as a lot of the vocab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, I'm going to go learn another language for purposes of venting aswell. I'm tossing betwee, Spanish, German, Dutch, or maybe Swedish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norwegian is also a good language, espiecially since there are two written forms of it.

    Or you can learn saami.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EGO eram iustus super ut stipes a ineo Google reddo , *****! " tunc animadverto ut Na'vi isn't iens futurus an bene ullus vicis nunc. Vos , meus carus Ian have iustus plene Mens **** mihi.

    Two can play at that game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Learn Gaelic! It kicks the ass of the other languages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I guess Na'vi is kinda useful. You still get the satisfaction of raging, while we receive none of the fallout. IT'S LIKE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE TO GET ANGRY IN. NO WONDER WE BOMBED THEIR GIANT TREE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUUUUUU

    Well, at leat you didn't write it in swahili. The NOBODY could figure that shit out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anon: Sorry, dude--I know Latin...and you probably shouldn't use Google Translate. You still have English scattered about.

    @Ian: My, it really IS frustrating to try and read that mess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I will try to vent by speaking in Malay.

    Ya, bahasa Na'vi memang bahasa baik jika engkau hendak menyimpan rahsia tentang diri sendiri atau bila marah.

    Try to know that!

    Anyways, I have other language that I'm planning to learn. I think I should learn Spanish, Japanese, German, French and maybe even Chinese and Korean. Right now, I'll start by learning Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. irish is a great raging language, it sounds great and very few people speak it


    tá mé cliste

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Ian: Wow! You really know how to vent. Like many others, I did try running this through google translate, but I'm a little surprised someone hasn't made a english to na'vi translator by now (or at least I don't know of one yet).

    ReplyDelete
  15. @CrazedNighthawk: There are several English-to-Na'vi translators (just search on Google), but there don't seem to be any Na'vi-to-English translators.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's one Na'vi to english translator that I've found, but it can't understand any of this post. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to decipher it. BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Everyone: Here's the best Na'vi to English translator:

    http://dvi.clonk2c.ch/navi_translate.pl

    It's missing a lot of vocab and screws up some things but that will get you about 50% of the words and about 50% of the tenses and aspects. One could (almost) figure out what it says with that.

    lol, I will actually be exceedingly impressed if someone translates it.

    @Cyh: Heh, want me to try speaking it? It sounds a lot more interesting spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is this rant about a girl? I saw the word "she" a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fine! Well, can't say I really care. You know how to stir someone's curiosity though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol, well, I'm glad I made people curious. And I suppose I should tell you people that, yes, it is about a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also figured out what you said too before Street Kid made a comment about it. So now there are two persons knowing about what you said.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didn't completely figure it out. I just picked up some words and guessed that it was a rant about girl troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Theirs no na'vi to English translator online, only a English to na'vi... -_-

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bah, don't be scared. There is nothing to fear but fear itself...and bees. They sting.

    Oh, and bears. They'll rip your hair off.

    And car crashes! Those are terrifying. I wish I had ABS.

    Actually, there are a lot of things to be afraid of... ~_~; My point is moot.

    "I Shouldn't Be Alive" is an awesome show, by the way. You oughta check it out. Tivo/DVR it or something. It's on Discovery, if memory serves...

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Cyh: I really think they should rename that show. Saying "I Shouldn't Be Alive" to me is like saying that the people don't fully appreciate the chance they have to continue with their lives. Now I'm pretty sure that I'm completely wrong in this regard, and that all the people there are happy as hell to be alive, but the title just gives off weird vibes. Or maybe it's just me, I really don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Elite Hunter 02: No, the title expresses the utter hopelessness of the situations those people endured and the seeming miracle that they survived at all despite the terrible odds.

    First time I heard it, it was haunting. Still is. It's an awesome title for a show.

    ...I was supposed to be getting coffee....*wanders away*

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Cyh: Okay. I stand corrected. Enjoy your coffee. Light, medium, or dark roast?

    ReplyDelete
  29. @Elite Hunter 02: Medium roast. Cold. Like, I make it and let it reach room temperature before I drink it.

    That's a weird way to drink coffee...but the taste is different fresh! And making it stronger doesn't work! It just tastes hot and weird!

    I am picky about my coffee!!! *freakout*

    Maybe I should rant about coffee in Japanese. That would be really interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  30. @Cyh: Speaking of which, what kind of coffee do the Japanese drink?

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  32. @Elite Hunter 02: It's not so different from the States. They just drink whatever--unlike many European countries where espresso and whatnot are the norm.

    Mostly, they just drink tea, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'iteNovember 21, 2010 at 11:08 AM

    Ma tsmukan, ngeyä tìsrawit oel 'efu. Oeru txoa livu, ulte Nawma Sa'nokìl rivey ngeyä txe'lanit mì. Oel ngati kame, ma 'eylan. Ulte oe sìlpey tsnì nga rivun fpom...

    Eywa liveiu ngahu.

    ReplyDelete
  34. O_o Tewti ma Neytiri, nga plltxe nìltsan!

    Oel ngati kame, ma 'eylan. Ngeyä aylì'uri oe ngaru seiyi irayo. Slä fìtìsraw oeru ke lu set. Oeyä yawnetu sì oe polltxe 'awsiteng ulte poe 'olefu na oe. Moeyä mete'lan 'awsitengyolem eo Eywa ulte moeru lu fpom nìngay.

    Ayoengìri nawma sa'nok lrrtok sivi.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'iteDecember 10, 2010 at 3:51 PM

    Tsa'u txantsan lu! 'Ivì'awn fpom ngahu - mengahu. ;)

    Eywa ngahu, ma tsmukan. (nga plltxe nìltsan nìteng!)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tse, moeru leru fpom nìngay. Oeru poe leiu yawne nìtxan. Eywa ngahu, ma tsmuk.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is just.... adorable. Haha, I don't know if it's because of that the text is in Na'vi, but it almost made me cry. Lor nìhawng. [/necrocomment]

    ReplyDelete
  38. O_o; Wou, tsun nga pivlltxe nìNa'vi kop?! How you found this is beyond me but I'm not complaining, it's nice to see this again and it is "lor" for sure.

    Well, you'll be happy to know that things worked out super, super well with the girl in the post and her and I have fallen in love (I'd say "yawne nìhawng" but that doesn't exist :P).

    Tse, ngeyä aylì'uri ngaru seiyi irayo.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'iteMarch 17, 2011 at 4:05 PM

    Txantsan :)

    Btw ma Ian, san Wou, tsun nga pivlltxe nìNa'vi kop?! sìk zene lu "Wou, tsun nga pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng?!" ;)

    Eywa ngahu!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wiya! (I almost made that mistake in an email to Karyu Pawl last night but caught it)

    ReplyDelete