Sunday, November 7, 2010

I've been trying to write this for about a week now...

Hah, been so busy watching stuff with my girlfriend this week. I got a bunch of stuff done around the house though, been doing some minor redecoration of my room. It looks pretty cool.

Anyway, we recorded another Mind the Gap episode this weekend, I'll see if I can get that up tomorrow. I haven't gotten any work done on Harrison's Mind, though. It's still stuck at 25% done. I'll see if I can get some work done this week.

Oh, Corky and I got Cyh addicted to Left 4 Dead (1 & 2)...so if you're wondering where Chell's Mind - Episode 6 is, just yell at me and Curtis. ^_^ ...Heh, that's not really true, she's still busy with her MCAT and job hunt and other such things. So, yeah, STOP ASKING HER!

Other stuff; Cyh also got me into drawing so some of that might also appear in my DeviantART. Ummmm, winter appears to be here, and it's dark now.... But, that's okay, I'll just hang out in the 110 degree paper mill and Cyh's trying to convince me to join the dark side.

Oh, gotta go, L4D2 time!

9 comments:

  1. I will admit, all this late-night Left 4 Deading has been fun for me too, I went from barely playing it to playing it everytime I'm up till 2 in the morning with you guys ;) Only difference is I am getting work done on my episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L4D2 time? Wasted time - play L4D1. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. L4d2 is awesome, do not be dissin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of em are damn epic games in their own ways. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE L4D2~!!!

    Katana FTW~!

    Hyah! Eeeeeyah! Wasshoi! XD

    I like the L4D characters a little more, but I NEEDZ MAI MELEE WEPONS!

    ...I am very tired. ~_~ ...zzZZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cyh: *gigglefit* You're so adorable when you're tired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never needed melee-weapons in L4D (fast finger + dual pistols = semi-automatic SMG.). If I wanted to bash zombies to death with a weapon instead to shoot them, I play Killing Floor. (Chainsaw with unlimted fuel > Chainsaw with limited fuel).

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bindal: I like pointy things over noisy things, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Cyh: Chainsaw = noisy and pointy thing!!! WIN!!!

    Heh, who doesn't love the katana though. So much zombie-slashing goodness!

    ReplyDelete