Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So, did you know?

So, did you know that today the first commercial rocket was launched into orbit? Something tells me you didn't (except for Cyh, she probably heard it this morning and thought, "damn rockets, I'm trying to sleep here!" :P). This is amazing, I mean, this is the privatization of space! The door is now open to commercial and private space travel. I don't know about you but I'm stoked, this is just awesome! Then again, I feel that way almost every day, seriously. Human beings may suck and I hate most of you but, damn, if we don't do a lot of really cool things. We should all step back and realize this more often.



"OMG! WOW!"

11 comments:

  1. Holy crap! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offence Iain, but "Human beings may suck and I hate most of you but, damn, if we don't do a lot of really cool things. We should all step back and realize this more often.", you mean like atomic bombs, concentration camps and pollution? I believe there's more evil in the world then there is people with good in their hearts, how long until some tinpot dictator wants to use these commercial rockets for a long distance attack against the US?


    I must stress, before I get flamed, that this is all just my (rather cynical) opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Great escaper: Man, you're a bigger buzz-kill the Buzz Killington. (shameless Family Guy reference) Those are still awesome things, just awesomely depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ian dont forget to do the remake of episode 3. =)

    banjo tooie

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Great escaper:
    Wow thats such a lame way of looking at things. I bet thousands of years ago one caveman said to the other "Do you really think leaving the caves is a good idea? I mean there are bears out there. How long until they find us and rip us apart". Well, dear caveman, so far leaving the caves worked our pretty well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a question for you, what make/model mic do you use. I'm getting into video making, and my mic has some annoying static / buzzing. I'm looking for a replacement at the moment, and figured I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think its a gutar hero mic he has it listed in the credits of the last episode of barneys mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Human beings may suck and I hate most of you"

    We hate you too. lol! Jk. Kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon: Yes, it's a guitar hero mic.

    @StreetKid: Hence the "most" part. There are a few nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ian Lol. I was just messin' with ya.

    ReplyDelete