Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thanks Cool...or something

So, Cool bought me gmod for some reason...ugh. NO I WILL NOT PLAY IT WITH YOU!!!! But, I am curious and I've decided to use this gift to make a regular web comic based on the various things us minders do in our spare time. It will not be regularly updated but I hope to do one or two a week ad minimum.

The regular characters will be probably:

Barney as played by Myself
Shephard as Krimsin
Freeman as Cool
Male 07 as Curtis (either that or I'll use something else for him, can't have two Freemans)
Chell as Cyh
and Simon is to be decided (probably find a Parker model somewhere, or someone who looks like Hendrix)

I'll play around with it this weekend and see what I can come up with and it will take me a while to get used to working with it but, once I have it down, expect some hilarity. I'll probably create a new blog entirely for this comic and, trust me, it will be funny.

7 comments:

  1. I can send you the high-res Freeman model I used in my Code Monkeys video. 2 different Freeman models would clear up the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem...or something.

    Also, I got a Parker model, I'll send it to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could put it up on a comic hosting site, because hosting comics on Blogspot is...well a bad idea.

    I'd recommend Comic Fury
    http://comicfury.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend using the Gordon Freeman model by Kathar
    Link: http://www.kathar.net/downloads/gordonfreeman.php

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, if I can be in it too, that'd be CooL (I made a pun :D). I know there's some minecraft models out there somewhere, I could probably provide you with the link.

    ReplyDelete