Monday, February 28, 2011

Mind Over Matter

So, remember that web comic that I was going to do?

http://mindovermatter.thecomicseries.com/

So, yeah, I'm going to try to update this semi-regularly but don't expect them on a weekly basis. I'll do them whenever I feel like doing them. As I get better (faster) with GMod I'll update it more frequently.

Yep.

P.S. There's a lot of hidden things that will be shown in every panel. Who can find them all!?

Items to be found (from easiest to hardest):

1) Rebel soldier on "premium model" toilet.
2) Peaking HECU marine.
3) Portal cake.

11 comments:

  1. Hey! That's the comic site I post my comic on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a citizen with a physgun and one of Shepherd's fellow soldiers. And lol at Gordon with all the bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm if I had known about that site I'd have put Nuketopia on it... Speaking of which, I should probably do some more of that.

    Either way, I'm looking forward to more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna love this.

    Before you know it, you'll also have reoccuring guests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found all the items within 2 minutes :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're going to get harder over time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found em all. Yay for me! Now for some of that cake! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey ian ross just got interviewd by machinama at facebook you can find a link to it at acursed farms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks all good, I approve of it.

    ReplyDelete