Monday, October 10, 2011

Harrison's Mind - Episode 3

Harrison's Mind - Episode 3

Huzza! I FINALLY finished Episode 3 of Harrison's Mind. That took forever and it was entirely my fault. I kept chipping away at it but found it hard to make time for more than an hour or so which ended up being very unproductive. I blame my girl-friend. XD

Well, not really, I've been super, super busy (as usual) and had lots of other things keep getting in the way. Plus, I kept agreeing to help people out with various projects which had deadlines greater than my own. Oh well, all that's behind me and hopefully I'll be able to work on these episodes more frequently. Don't expect them every week (or even every month) but more than one a year, that's for sure. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress of Episode 4.

Ciao.

P.S. For those people who wonder why I don't update this blog as often. I make lots more updates on Facebook and save this for the longer winded posts. Check out our Facebook page for more mind stuff.

3 comments:

  1. You were right on people watching EP 3 needing a diaper. Was scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i'm quite amused by the new series. I wonder if you will be able to top the popularity of Barney's mind with it.

    ReplyDelete